8-3-2020 Monday Live Chat Thread

Gooooood Moooooorning.
5ccd166184a04f048467756dc9ca5dfe--madea-humor-madea-quotes.jpg

Mornin' all

Above in the live chat banner
is what I am seeing on my daily bicycle rides.
Pink / red Crape Myrtle. They are beautiful.

I'm seeing
purple and white too.
Are these also Crape Myrtle ?
. . And is it Crape or Crepe or either ?

it can be either crape or crepe myrtle...interchangeable, perhaps depending on where you are in the south... ive got 5 or 6 in my yard, 3 red and 2 or 3 purple ones.... in the south they are used as "bottle" trees, hang bottles from them, preferably blue but ppl use many colors for decoration. they will trap bad entities and destroy them with the sunrise, the myrtle tree enhances this "power"..... I dunno. southern lore and legend..lol.. but makes cool decorations.

Patch is well. He would be always be welcome to come to my little house on the lake. That is his home.
Hank Aaron as other ideas.
He tolerates Little Jo.
Last nerve.
Doing the big brother thing.

it can be either crape or crepe myrtle...interchangeable, perhaps depending on where you are in the south... ive got 5 or 6 in my yard, 3 red and 2 or 3 purple ones.... in the south they are used as "bottle" trees, hang bottles from them, preferably blue but ppl use many colors for decoration. they will trap bad entities and destroy them with the sunrise, the myrtle tree enhances this "power"..... I dunno. southern lore and legend..lol.. but makes cool decorations.
Boiling water. Go 240B.