8/272015 (Thursday) - Guest Dr Ron Klatz Joins Art

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
MGLT8-Banner.jpg

Dr-Ron-Klatz.jpg

(from artbell.com) Bio:
Ronald Klatz, MD, DO, is a physician, medical scientist, futurist, and innovator. He coined the term “anti-aging medicine” and is recognized as a leading authority in the new clinical science of anti-aging medicine. Dr. Klatz is the physician founder and President of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine. In 1984, Dr. Klatz was a pioneer in the clinical specialty of preventative medicine: as a principal founder of the National Academy of Sports Medicine and researcher into elite human performance and physiology. Dr. Klatz is a best-selling author, and is columnist or Senior Medical Editor to several international medical journals.

Websites: immortalitynow.net www.worldhealth.net A4M.com

Attachments

• mfans.png
    mfans.png
    20.3 KB · Views: 217
Reactions: DoTell
I don't want to live forever.
I sometimes wonder the same thing. If I knew that I would live forever, how would it change me ? Would I be like Bill Murray in the first half of Groundhog Day or Bill Murray at the end of the movie ? Could I still appreciate each day as if it WAS my last day ?

Thanks to 7Christie for posting today's live thread! :)

Looks like an interesting show! Immortality? What's that Queen song? Who wants to live forever?

Queen rocks :) Anyone see the Queen concert video, post -Freddie, with Paul Rodgers fronting in Ukraine? PR was also the would be front man for the Stones and the Who, when their respective guitar gods tired of Daltrey and Jagger. Alternative reality stuff. Could have been interesting.:cool: But I still love 'em, just the way they are.

Last edited:
Reactions: surge and 7Critter
I sometimes wonder the same thing. If I knew that I would live forever, how would it change me ? Would I be like Bill Murray in the first half of Groundhog Day or Bill Murray at the end of the movie ? Could I still appreciate each day as if it WAS my last day ?
Hmmmm.....sounds to me like another good Topic of the Night!

From Art's FB page:

Ok, here is a report as I see it now. We have a damn good product, in my view easily the best product by a mile. We have quality programming, we have far better audio, we don't whore the show out with infomercials, we have a small number of commercials, the RSS feed is up to Industry standard and the audio on it is awesome. We are continuing to get subs at 7.99 so all is well.

The only thing we need is to get the word out that we are here, most Don't even know we exist, this is
changing but slowly, we need some way to get the word out faster, I know there are a lot of good thinkers here so any idea's are welcome. Most people joining now we're told by somebody and say something like Wow I thought Art was still in the Philippines. So at this point it's just getting the word out that we exist.

Art