7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
PNF-Share.jpg

Wednesday Live Chat​

Reactions: Seahunter
The Banner is entitled Butterfly Nebula

Gas released by a dying star races across space at more than 600,000 miles an hour,
forming the delicate shape of a celestial butterfly.
This nebula is also known as NGC 6302 or the Mokey Nebula.

Credit: NASA, ESA, and the Hubble SM4 ERO Team
Source: HubbleSite - Wallpaper: Butterfly Nebula

Reactions: Paintman
Good morning all. The heat returns to the Eastern United States following two days of blissful - put that top down on the convertible - lower temperatures, lower humidity weather; a preview of this autumn, no doubt.

Reactions: Paintman
The Banner is entitled Butterfly Nebula

Gas released by a dying star races across space at more than 600,000 miles an hour,
forming the delicate shape of a celestial butterfly.
This nebula is also known as NGC 6302 or the Mokey Nebula.

Credit: NASA, ESA, and the Hubble SM4 ERO Team
Source: HubbleSite - Wallpaper: Butterfly Nebula
LOL - the Mokey Nebula! :p

Good morning all. The heat returns to the Eastern United States following two days of blissful - put that top down on the convertible - lower temperatures, lower humidity weather; a preview of this autumn, no doubt.
We're under a heat warning until Friday out in my area. It has been a very hot August, and looking like a long Indian Summer.

Shootski, rain. Rats. 5 days behind schedule. Too wet to prep a deck. Need to sand as it's surrounding a swimming pool. Can't do it. It would be like sanding bubble gum. So, let's all have a great day anyway.:) Hi Christie.

Reactions: 7Critter
Shootski, rain. Rats. 5 days behind schedule. Too wet to prep a deck. Need to sand as it's surrounding a swimming pool. Can't do it. It would be like sanding bubble gum. So, let's all have a great day anyway.:) Hi Christie.
Paint, it's looking to rain here, too. I thought I told you to keep that wet stuff up your way? lol

DSCF0035_0040.jpg

Shadow & her best friend, Reggie.

Attachments

• DSCF0036_1_0042.jpg
    DSCF0036_1_0042.jpg
    1,008.6 KB · Views: 137
Reactions: Debi