Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

MGLT5.jpg

Dean-Radin.jpg
Mon Aug 24 – Dr Dean Radin
POSTED ON AUGUST 23, 2015 IN GUESTS | 817 VIEWS | LEAVE A RESPONSE

Dr. Dean Radin is the Chief Scientist at the Institute of Noetic Sciences. His latest book, Supernormal, published by Random House July 2013, discusses ancient legends from a scientific perspective about supernormal powers developed through the practice of yoga. To do this, Dr. Radin discusses what yoga is really about. It is not what we see today in most health clubs around the world. He also describes what the traditional superpowers are, and considers if they are merely superstitions, or something more. He focuses on scientific experiments when investigating these abilities, and concludes that some of these legendary powers are real. This has immense implications for our understanding of human potential, for science, and for society. The foreword of Supernormal is written by Deepak Chopra.

q

Last edited:
I would love to hear from anyone who has read the book by this guest. It looks to be a very interesting program tonight!

I would love to hear from anyone who has read the book by this guest. It looks to be a very interesting program tonight!
I have not read this book. I did look it up on Amazon dot com. It gets very good reviews. As with all products, reviews range from one to five. Average rating is 4.3 with 81 reviewers. Many said that its an easy book to read. I agree, it should be a fun night with Art and his guest.

Reactions: Hopeless and Debi
I have not read this book. I did look it up on Amazon dot com. It gets very good reviews. As with all products, reviews range from one to five. Average rating is 4.5 with 81 reviewers. Many said that its an easy book to read. I agree, it should be a fun night with Art and his guest.
Hmmmmm.....thinking of getting that one. I will wait until I hear the show tonight, but it looks interesting!

Reactions: Hopeless and DoTell