8-2-2021 Monday Live Chat

I have a Boiler story. The other night Billy put Boiler out the front door for a quick night potty. He then noticed Boiler "Bully up"....hackles up, squared off for a fight. He looked over and saw her staring at a possum who was happily eating his tomatoes that the wayward chickens and their guard duck didn't already get. (I swear the duck took down the chicken wire.) Billy ran between the two and herded Boiler back inside while letting the possum know to get away from his plants. Boiler had to be DRAGGED in. She was willing to take it on.

• Love it
Reactions: garnetsilver
I can only imagine. I feel for ya. I saw you were on the same thread posting. Titch is such a good writer.

Reactions: Debi
My friend's hubs who had the same type of disease as your SIL died today. Just letting you know. I've been spending time doing some support on that. He was a good man.

• Sad
Reactions: garnetsilver
I did an edit...poor phrasing. It was her hubs that passed.

I have a Boiler story. The other night Billy put Boiler out the front door for a quick night potty. He then noticed Boiler "Bully up"....hackles up, squared off for a fight. He looked over and saw her staring at a possum who was happily eating his tomatoes that the wayward chickens and their guard duck didn't already get. (I swear the duck took down the chicken wire.) Billy ran between the two and herded Boiler back inside while letting the possum know to get away from his plants. Boiler had to be DRAGGED in. She was willing to take it on.
She is such a good dog!! I can picture this. I love possums. They are really good little critters.

She is such a good dog!! I can picture this. I love possums. They are really good little critters.
She's a big dog and can plant her feet so she's almost unmovable! Billy had to struggle to get her in! She was ready to get it on.

I did an edit...poor phrasing. It was her hubs that passed.
I am so sorry. That disease is one of the most horrible I’ve ever seen. It reminds me of Lou Garrick’s disease. I’ve never seen anything like it. I am still shook too the core when I think on it.

She's a big dog and can plant her feet so she's almost unmovable! Billy had to struggle to get her in! She was ready to get it on.
God love Billy. Good thing it wasn’t a skunk

God love Billy. Good thing it wasn’t a skunk
OMG...that would have been bad...lol
I am so sorry. That disease is one of the most horrible I’ve ever seen. It reminds me of Lou Garrick’s disease. I’ve never seen anything like it. I am still shook too the core when I think on it.
He is at rest now and out of pain. Horrible disease for sure.

The skunks are really out and about. We’ve had a few around.

• Wow
Reactions: Debi