8-17-2022 Wednesday Live Chat

Well.....the second i hear power ranger the pink one pops in mind first lol. Female electrician ok...pink doesn't compliment me well lol.
I remember moving to a new house and meeting the neighbors and their kids. A group of young boys, about 9-12 years old in age range, asked me "Who's your favorite Power Ranger?" I was 18 at the time and immediately answered "The Pink one". They were disgusted and confused, asking why the Pink Ranger when the other Rangers were so much better. I told them they would understand in a few years.

Bob, My Daughter is going to Nashville for a few days. What should she see and do ? On a previous visit, she saw the Nashville Country Hall of Fame and the Grand 'Ol Opry.

Reactions: Selectric
1660790780508.png

Reactions: Selectric
Happy Birhtday Rose! Have a great day and hope the heat has finally broke across the pond for you :)
Thanks Selectric! :)

Yes, the heatwave has been horrendous but it has broken with storms and flooding (of course!). Will take months of rain to refill the reservoirs and rivers - we've had a drought along with most of Europe so it'll take a while.