8-15-2018 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

What have you watched recently? I think after that 70’s show and chilly beach I’ll be out of ideas

Hi Charleh, I think I've exhausted the movies and documentaries and tried out a series or two. Narcos season one was brilliant and of course the usual suspects like Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul. I tried Stranger Things but wasn't too fussed on that, I've never heard of the 70's show but I'll look it out

Reactions: Charleh
Hi Charleh, I think I've exhausted the movies and documentaries and tried out a series or two. Narcos season one was brilliant and of course the usual suspects like Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul. I tried Stranger Things but wasn't too fussed on that, I've never heard of the 70's show but I'll look it out
It’s a strange show but it’s funny

Reactions: TonyM
Evening friends. Won't be back at work now till next week so indulging in Netflix although I think I've watched everything that interests me. If you have any suggestions for a good series I'm listening...

Toast of London and Lillyhammer are both quite entertaining

Reactions: TonyM
Hey guys this is my pup Lucy. She’s 1lb 8 oz now!
15456BCD-6843-4374-9E5F-1E1EEFFC1C61.jpeg

Are you talking about the sitcom "That 70's show ?" About the teenage friends from Wisconsin ? Cheap Trick did the theme song.

Reactions: Charleh and Paulm
What have you watched recently? I think after that 70’s show and chilly beach I’ll be out of ideas
if you like that 70's show, check out the movie "dazed and confused", its a classic, great movie with a great sound track..
also the movie "rock of ages" about the 80's music scene....another great soundtrack kinda movie...

Thanks Duke I'll check them out

Lillyhammer takes several episodes to develop characters, but once it hits it's stride it's hysterical. Toast is the worst actor in London, and its quickly apparent. You'll get a chuckle out of the musical bits, and the scenes where he does voice over work are a hoot.

Reactions: Paintman and TonyM