8-14-2022 Sunday Live Chat

Yep work is busy and within a week and a half, we are merging with another company. I have spoken with new boss, not much will be different...but yeah...still different.
I used to hate mergers. Went through two. It's the "same" but not.

Reactions: Selectric
Alot going on, but i have to thank my boss for making sure i had somewhere to go when current Co. is gone.

Alot going on, but i have to thank my boss for making sure i had somewhere to go when current Co. is gone.
That's a very caring man right there. A lot of bosses would not worry about the employees. Kudos to him for caring.

Could've just said...eh...cya lol. But he didn't. So that was nice. New boss seems quite cool. I know a few people that know him and backs that up. Plus the way things have been lining up, the irony fits lol.

Selectric, I have worn out 4 laptops over the past 9 years here. Usually the keyboards. lol And each laptop has had it's own personality. Gotta give this HP credit. It seems to like me more than the others.

• Big Grin
All three computers i have owned were HP. This one is still going strong *knock on wood* lol.

All three computers i have owned were HP. This one is still going strong *knock on wood* lol.
Yup...I knock on wood a lot around here!

Well, my friend, I must go take a breathing treatment so I will wish you a good night. May your week start well and I will see you guys tomorrow!

Yup...I knock on wood a lot around here!

Well, my friend, I must go take a breathing treatment so I will wish you a good night. May your week start well and I will see you guys tomorrow!
Yep, i better get to bed. Great chatting with ya :) You have a restful night :)

Reactions: Debi