8-14-2022 Sunday Live Chat

Lynne, Maine is like Minnesota but except for Lake Superior they have the Atlantic Ocean.

When Lake Superior has Lobsters, we can talk. Meantime, I ain't buyin' it, Paint. ;)

Hi everyone! Hope you are all enjoying/have enjoyed this Sunday on planet Earth. Just dropping in to smile and spread some positive energy.

I was randomly listening to my VERY old iPod Shuffle (remember, 250 SONGS!! OMG that's AMAZING!! Lmao in hindsight) and found some old friends. I still love this one from '69. I remember these guys on ALL the variety shows that year. FWIW, I still believe it can happen.

1660519287875.png

Doing ok so far Lynne. Hope the wedding was beautiful and you had a good time. Just prepping for another week of work.

Doing ok so far Lynne. Hope the wedding was beautiful and you had a good time. Just prepping for another week of work.
Yep all is well, thanks. Mondays ruin Sunday, it’s not right. There should be three day weekends. How’s your dad doing ?

• Big Grin
Reactions: Selectric
Yep all is well, thanks. Mondays ruin Sunday, it’s not right. There should be three day weekends. How’s your dad doing ?
He is about the same, thank you for asking. Just waiting for appointment with heart doc about valve issue. So, waiting game once again.

Reactions: Lynne
He is about the same, thank you for asking. Just waiting for appointment with heart doc about valve issue. So, waiting game once again.
Hopefully the doc can help him out. I had a friend with a pig valve for many years.

Reactions: Selectric
It is all up to doc if they feel mending the bad valve is worth it. His lungs are in bad shape, so basically it can go as what will fail first? If heart is fixed, lungs could fail or valve could fail. Catch 22 scenario atm.