8-14-2020 Friday Live Chat Thread

Our intentions are clear...

We trust that we will be guided to find the answers to this virus. We have faith that we shall be protected and guided through the months ahead. We believe that the world will find healing and guidance as we go through this year.

Our prayer is "help us."
We have faith and stand as one as we ask for the help and guidance that we know God will provide.

Help those that are struggling to cope right now and give comfort to those who need it.
Amen

I cook everything I can in it. It saves on heating the big oven. It is healthy if you like a crisp outside and no grease. ( I cheat and coat my fries. ). They come out flavorful and crisp without being soaked in grease like a deep fry.
Good morning Lynne. Chef-level question for you please. Are you implying that with your air frier you generally don’t use and oil? Reason I ask is my GF bought one - we haven’t used it - but I might push to do so if oil isn’t needed. I did get it thought that you use some oil with fries.

We've made it to the weekend. May all of you RELAX a bit the next two days! Everybody take some deep breaths and ground a bit.
I’m right there witcha !

I have to do a little work this weekend to prep for a client in the UK for next week. I’ll be working remotely from home but on their schedule so I’ll be partially dopey because of the five hour time difference.

But now is for decompress! I’m making an early dinner of BLT sandwiches. Need to find a soup too me thinks.

Last edited: