8-14-2019 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

bbq, ham and fries and a peach. We were right across from a funnel cake place. We were too full after our meal to eat one. We could smell it and it was killing us !
You shoulda got one and taken it home for later. :p Good you had some fun today! You have been working hard around the house and with the babies. You two deserved a day of fun.

I even reminded Mrs Critter that we shouldn't eat too much; save room for desert. :)

Reactions: Debi
I even reminded Mrs Critter that we shouldn't eat too much; save room for desert. :)
Fairs are marvelous things when it comes to food. So many choices. Most people go just for the food and animals these days. You guys hot out that direction? It was a bit muggy here today.

You guys hot out that direction?
Yeah, it has gotten hot and humid the last two days. I am so thankful for a cooler, dry Sat/Sun/Monday while I was working outside. A perfect three days.

Yeah, it has gotten hot and humid the last two days. I am so thankful for a cooler, dry Sat/Sun/Monday while I was working outside. A perfect three days.
Yeah, I paid my electric bill today and ohhhh boy....that hurt after all that hot weather.

We have all electric appliances. So far our bill has been reasonable.

We have all electric appliances. So far our bill has been reasonable.
Well, I'm running a lot of "stuff". Two 02 concentrators, our really old central air, and two supplemental airs. Add in all the electronics and $400 later....

Well, I'm running a lot of "stuff". Two 02 concentrators, our really old central air, and two supplemental airs. Add in all the electronics and $400 later....
Yikes. I get alarmed if ours is half of that.

Lynne's out there just posting away...lol I need a button to call her to live chat.