8-14-2019 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

They are building them all over here. People are sooo confused with them.
same here, for some reason ppl cant get the hang of "keep moving"...lol

The way they have them layed out here, they can be quite confusing! And all that signage....lol

How goes it today, Paul?
going ok so far. not quite fully active just yet..... how are you doing today?

Phone rang at #$%@ 8 AM. And I had to speak without coffee. And fix a problem. I am still in recovery. :p

Reactions: Paulm
that's not good... I try not to make decisions that early, and without the help of high doses of caffeine...lol

Reactions: Debi
that's not good... I try not to make decisions that early, and without the help of high doses of caffeine...lol
It took three other phone calls to fix. Amazing I could work my phone....lol

It took three other phone calls to fix. Amazing I could work my phone....lol
uhg, I hate the ones that have to have follow up calls....lol. those days make me want to go back to bed and start over.....

uhg, I hate the ones that have to have follow up calls....lol. those days make me want to go back to bed and start over.....
Aaand a nap is in my future...lol This involved the sister in law so I had to answer. Then talk to two nurses and a social worker. Ugh. It's early so I expect more of this to come today. She's on a roll

Aaand a nap is in my future...lol This involved the sister in law so I had to answer. Then talk to two nurses and a social worker. Ugh. It's early so I expect more of this to come today. She's on a roll
ahhh, yep, when those calls start early they tend to be an all day affair.

Reactions: Debi
And I need to pay bills today. Yup! Exciting day ahead. lol