8-13-2019 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

On his personal FB site. They had the test done today.
That is really sad because they will have to clear it out, not pleasant. I wonder if they should trust the test ?

Good! Now just stay on that antibiotic! Finish it up completely, OK? You getting any rest?
Yep. I’m up early but I take it easy when possible.

Reactions: Debi
That is really sad because they will have to clear it out, not pleasant. I wonder if they should trust the test ?
Yes, that test is right on and there was no ultrasound site of a fetus. I've had that happen and no, it's not pleasant, but they are asking for no more questions and to allow them to move on.

Yes, that test is right on and there was no ultrasound site of a fetus. I've had that happen and no, it's not pleasant, but they are asking for no more questions and to allow them to move on.
Well I thought she might be too old for a pregnancy ? They both have kids already.

Well I thought she might be too old for a pregnancy ? They both have kids already.
How old is she? I know Dave is up there, but wasn't sure of her age, although I know she is significantly younger.

hi there.Glad you are feeling better Lynne.

How old is she? I know Dave is up there, but wasn't sure of her age, although I know she is significantly younger.
I think she is older than she looks. They can try again I guess. 11 kids is a lot tho.

Reactions: Debi