8-12-2019 Monday Live Chat Thread

The eye guard annoys her and she's not used to having a phone with her at all times and she figures "I'll put it here for just a minute".

Because she's 86.
It's the stubbornness factor that I don't get. She is gunna do it "her way". She has been pretty good but there are a couple things that must happen. Eye gets infected...she goes blind and everyone's life changes on a dime.

Deb, I appreciate it but you need the juice for your own opera. I just don't understand why she can't keep her phone next to her and her eye guard on.
Jad mom is not cooperating ? Tell her the eye guard makes her look like a secret agent and that she has to keep the phone close Incase her country needs her. :D

It's the stubbornness factor that I don't get. She is gunna do it "her way". She has been pretty good but there are a couple things that must happen. Eye gets infected...she goes blind and everyone's life changes on a dime.
Yup. It's a control thing, Jad. She can't control things right now so she's gonna control what she can her way. While you tear your hair out.

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
The eye guard annoys her and she's not used to having a phone with her at all times and she figures "I'll put it here for just a minute".

I don't trust her now,means a lot more pressure and I have the Park,routing all calls to my phone and jewel..... Still nothing compared to your situation through

Jad mom is not cooperating ? Tell her the eye guard makes her look like a secret agent and that she has to keep the phone close Incase her country needs her. :D
LOL Best line I've heard all day!

Reactions: Lynne
I don't trust her now,you a lot more pressure and I have the Park,routing all calls to my phone and jewel..... Still nothing compared to your situation through
Honey, it's equal to mine. Just different. We all have our line...you've hit yours.

LOL !!!!