8-12-2019 Monday Live Chat Thread

Hope there's a good guest on Coast tonight.
Watching the news and we're going to get hit with some heavy weather here in a bit. Slight chance of tornadoes well out to the West.

Hope there's a good guest on Coast tonight.
Watching the news and we're going to get hit with some heavy weather here in a bit. Slight chance of tornadoes well out to the West.
Coast:

First Half: Science journalist David Ewing Duncan reports on robot and AI systems that are being built and imagined right now, all grounded in real technologies and possibilities.

Second Half: Pastor Paul Begley will discuss how the foxes seen playing at the Temple Mount are a fulfillment of prophecy, as well as a follow up on the Red Heifer prophecies.

Reactions: Paintman
HI gang. Thanks for all the wonderful birthday wishes. I’m just breezing through. I’m falling asleep Already. These early mornings have caught up to me.

HI gang. Thanks for all the wonderful birthday wishes. I’m just breezing through. I’m falling asleep Already. These early mornings have caught up to me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND I HOPE IT WAS A WONDERFUL DAY!!!

Reactions: Lynne
Jad, we love you and I'm sending special energy to help you help Jadmom.
Deb, I appreciate it but you need the juice for your own opera. I just don't understand why she can't keep her phone next to her and her eye guard on.