8-11-2020 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

I was working on my big grocery order today for pick up. Dear heavens the price increases! Sheesh!

Good here today. And I hope the girl wears out soon...lol Sounds like you need wine...in a BIG bottle to last until Saturday!
Lol. Indeed. i need another catchup day here.

Reactions: Debi
Lol. Indeed. i need another catchup day here.
It's been slow so you should not have a lot to overwhelm you! New members on board so do check them out.
Be sure to catch the daily funnies. :)

Reactions: Lynne
I was working on my big grocery order today for pick up. Dear heavens the price increases! Sheesh!
I’ve noticed the high prices change on different items each week. One week you can’t afford beef the next it’s toilet paper.

It's been slow so you should not have a lot to overwhelm you! New members on board so do check them out.
Be sure to catch the daily funnies. :)
You have really outdone yourself on the daily funny’s. They have had me laughing.

Reactions: Debi
I’ve noticed the high prices change on different items each week. One week you can’t afford beef the next it’s toilet paper.
Well, today I was on Walmart and wanted to order some chicken. Not a fresh chicken to be found. Out of Stock on it all! Dang! Somebody call the truck!

Well, today I was on Walmart and wanted to order some chicken. Not a fresh chicken to be found. Out of Stock on it all! Dang! Somebody call the truck!
Have you a regular grocery store in your area ? I have not thought to food shop at Walmart.

Have you a regular grocery store in your area ? I have not thought to food shop at Walmart.
I do two orders. One at Walmart Superstore, and one at Kroger. It's the only way I can get what I need around here!