8-11-2020 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

I spent the afternoon waiting at the ss office to renew my lisense. I had an appointment but it still took a very long time.

The good news about the bigger full size bullies is they don't have the same energy level as the mini versions. They play hard and then nap hard.

Does she sleep in a kennel? Or is that beneath her highness...lol
No she sleeps in the bed. Kennel is a punishment. I honestly can’t discipline her.

I spent the afternoon waiting at the ss office to renew my lisense. I had an appointment but it still took a very long time.
No appointments? Here they've been doing the appt. thing.

No appointments? Here they've been doing the appt. thing.
Yes I had one but it is still a long process. Nobody is in a hurry and it still took a couple hrs

I had to get a new pic so was forced to go in

No she sleeps in the bed. Kennel is a punishment. I honestly can’t discipline her.
Oooh my. I can see a very upset Lola. Although Boiler does sleep on the bed for the most part, when she's napping or just needs alone time, she relaxes in her kennel.

Oooh my. I can see a very upset Lola. Although Boiler does sleep on the bed for the most part, when she's napping or just needs alone time, she relaxes in her kennel.
Lola likes to sleep under the bed. I don’t know why. She has never stayed long with us. So this works out ok. I am waiting for her to take a nap lol. Jeeze I’m getting wore out.

How’s things on your end ?