8-10-2020 Monday Live Chat Thread

And more from his genius

Foreplay / Long Time, 8 minutes (Boston)

Thanks for starting the day with one of my fav songs. Makes me think of fall. My fav time of year. It’s just too short.

The first time I heard this played was as a bumper on one of Bell's early "Dark Matter" shows back in 2013. It damn near drove me nuts because I couldn't figure out which "Renaissance" album it came from. I had relistened to half their albums before I noticed the title referenced by a poster a few days after the show on the other site.

So Lynne, if you like Ms. McKennitt, may I recommend you check out Renaissance, especially their earlier stuff from the late 60s/early 70s.

It appears we have a really nice musical day happening here!

The first time I heard this played was as a bumper on one of Bell's early "Dark Matter" shows back in 2013. It damn near drove me nuts because I couldn't figure out which "Renaissance" album it came from. I had relistened to half their albums before I noticed the title referenced by a poster a few days after the show on the other site.

So Lynne, if you like Ms. McKennitt, may I recommend you check out Renaissance, especially their earlier stuff from the late 60s/early 70s.

Nice audio and video. I may have to steal one of those snow scenes for a live chat banner; another one of those cool memories for these hot days of August.