8-1-2020 Saturday Live Chat Thread

Our intentions are clear...

We trust that we will be guided to find the answers to this virus. We have faith that we shall be protected and guided through the months ahead. We believe that the world will find healing and guidance as we go through this year.

Our prayer is "help us."
We have faith and stand as one as we ask for the help and guidance that we know God will provide.
Amen

Our intentions are clear...

We trust that we will be guided to find the answers to this virus. We have faith that we shall be protected and guided through the months ahead. We believe that the world will find healing and guidance as we go through this year.

Our prayer is "help us."
We have faith and stand as one as we ask for the help and guidance that we know God will provide.
Amen

Good evening, everyone, and thanks for joining in tonight's intention/prayer.

Looks like a fun night at the movies ahead!

It's a hot babe kinda night for the guys...lol

I'm excited because this is the closest I'm probably going to get to seeing Notre Dame play football this year.

can we get a link plz

Let's start the feature movie at 15 past the hour

John Goldfarb, Please Come Home (1965), 96 minutes
Comedy | Parody

During the Cold War, John Goldfarb (Richard Crenna) crashes his spy plane in the Middle East and is taken prisoner by the local government. His captor, King Fawz (Sir Peter Ustinov), soon discovers that Goldfarb used to be a college football star. So he issues him an ultimatum: coach his country's football team, or Fawz will surrender him to the Russians. Goldfarb teams up with undercover reporter Jenny Ericson (Shirley MacLaine), and together they plot to escape their dangerous situation.

Director: J. Lee Thompson
Writer: William Peter Blatty
Stars: Shirley MacLaine, Peter Ustinov, Richard Crenna, jim backus, Harry Morgan

I'm excited because this is the closest I'm probably going to get to seeing Notre Dame play football this year.
The ONE piece of trivia I saw referenced this. There was a very long lawsuit from Notre Dame about this movie, which they eventually lost.