777 and my dead grandfather

sean megginson

Reaction score
some time ago I saw my dead grandfather die with cancer. In 2003 I walked into a bar and sitting there was my grandfather having a drink. He walked over to me and said 777 that was that. A few days later I heard his voice he said he forgot to buy me a drink and said he will send a friend of his to buy me one. a week later his friend was in the pub and he had a drink waiting for me he had been dead a lot longer.. So in 2007 two films came out with the number 777 in it hell boy 2 and hot fuzz.

Reactions: ozentity
some time ago I saw my dead grandfather die with cancer. In 2003 I walked into a bar and sitting there was my grandfather having a drink. He walked over to me and said 777 that was that. A few days later I heard his voice he said he forgot to buy me a drink and said he will send a friend of his to buy me one. a week later his friend was in the pub and he had a drink waiting for me he had been dead a lot longer.. So in 2007 two films came out with the number 777 in it hell boy 2 and hot fuzz.
Well, that had to be a bit unnerving for you. Once again, these short, distinct moments of activity and apparitions are what make the paranormal so unnerving at times.

Do the numbers have any kind of meaning to you other than the films, Sean?

I imagine that receiving the Number of God through such a channel must carry with it a tremendous amount of meaning.

Thus, if you are inclined to elaborate on your experience...

I am curious as to your state of mind when you walked into the bar and saw your grandfather. Was it just an ordinary day, that is did this event occur from literally out of nowhere as you were going about your normal routine? Or was your consciousness already aligned in some fashion towards such an experience, for example: had you been thinking about your grandfather?

Hi Sean,sounds like your grandad is at peace and letting you know this with the different messages.I think he let you know he is fine now.

Hi Sean,sounds like your grandad is at peace and letting you know this with the different messages.I think he let you know he is fine now.
Wonderfully functional interpretation...

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for sharing your expierence. Can I ask, was he solid like a real person when you saw him?
Did you think it was a real person and just someone who looked like him? We’re you able to hug him? That would be my reaction after the shock. If so was he solid?

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for sharing your expierence. Can I ask, was he solid like a real person when you saw him?
Did you think it was a real person and just someone who looked like him? We’re you able to hug him? That would be my reaction after the shock. If so was he solid?
yes he was solid it was him