7 Premonitions Impossible To Debunk

JohnHermes

Reaction score
Here's a quick list of the premonitions in this article listed. Some of them like the Titanic one is hit or miss. I heard the title of the book was changed to make it more "premonition" type. But as far as the other stories like mark twain and Abraham Lincoln is as legit as it can come. Also Calpurnia's premonition about Caesar's death has truth to it. One of shakespeare acts was her dreaming having a dream about Caesar's death of a statue covered in blood symbolizing his downfall. If anyone has anymore more stories like this please share.

7 Crazy Premonitions Came True Psychic Proof Impossible To Debunk

Thanks for sharing, everyone has a gift just tuning into it. And they were able to turn into it.
I worked at a gas station for 2 weeks dreamed of being held up all I seen was black hand gun. After 2 weeks having it I quit my job and as another employee with same name but spelled with y not a I took over my shift and got held up by a black man with a gun.

Reactions: JohnHermes
Just the other day someone didn't' message me for months on skype. And I dream they messaged me. I woke up from the nap and saw a notification. sure enough it was that person. Ya it could be a coincidence, but I'm hoping it was my intuition growing lol