7-9-2020 Thursday Live Chat Thread

I definitely have this. Temple pain due to the clenching too. I am interested if not sleeping longer than an hour at a time is on the list. Also hating to listen to other people chewing !
Oh I HATE to hear someone chew!

I definitely have this. Temple pain due to the clenching too. I am interested if not sleeping longer than an hour at a time is on the list. Also hating to listen to other people chewing !
yes not sleeping and particularly waking up between 2 and 4am

I will say my brain does feel like it is swelling with all these courses I am taking. I added another one today on breaking habits. And I have a 4 hour breathing class next sunday

I will say my brain does feel like it is swelling with all these courses I am taking. I added another one today on breaking habits. And I have a 4 hour breathing class next sunday
You should see my Google Calendar There are dots everywhere

Have you considered you may be trying to cram too much in that brain all at once? Sheesh, girl!

yes not sleeping and particularly waking up between 2 and 4am
I can’t stay asleep and when I wake up I have anxiety about nothing. I have to meditate to control the panic which quickly passes. At first I couldn’t describe the sensation but I think it is a panic feeling. I know it will pass so I just meditate through it. I figured it was hormonal change due to aging. Idk. Life is hard.

Have you considered you may be trying to cram too much in that brain all at once? Sheesh, girl!
Having said rthat I just realized I missed a class today..ugh

Ok she is all of 6 pounds, you can take her lol. Get a muzzle and it’s over. She won’t be able to bite. You just throw her in the sink and muscle through.
I will bring the armed guards (boys) and we'll figure it out. She may be 6 pounds, but it's pure terror! lol

I will bring the armed guards (boys) and we'll figure it out. She may be 6 pounds, but it's pure terror! lol
You are the pack leader .... you can do this lol.