7-9-2020 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Jad how’s the pup doing ?

I have been doing Lola myself. I use my horse clippers on her behind and feet, then sissor the rest. She doesn’t look too bad and it has saved me money too
Does Lola bite you as you do this? Because Sophie is not compliant....and has teeth. :eek:

Hey guys...I have a question? Has anyone been having unusual physical sensations outside of the normal allergies heat humidity etc? I am having these weird pains in my jaw and temples and my ears get blocked first on right then left..it jumps around. I went to the dentist and he said there was no infection and perhaps I was grinding. I have been wearing my nightguard and it has helped somewhat but I have never had this pain in my temples and jaw/ears. I was reading online and they are saying people are going thru "ascension symptoms" that include this weird jaw,temple thing. In which case I shall be blasting out of here like a rocket sometime soon

Does Lola bite you as you do this? Because Sophie is not compliant....and has teeth. :eek:
Nope , poor Sophie. She’s been through a lot. You need a soft muzzle

Hey guys...I have a question? Has anyone been having unusual physical sensations outside of the normal allergies heat humidity etc? I am having these weird pains in my jaw and temples and my ears get blocked first on right then left..it jumps around. I went to the dentist and he said there was no infection and perhaps I was grinding. I have been wearing my nightguard and it has helped somewhat but I have never had this pain in my temples and jaw/ears. I was reading online and they are saying people are going thru "ascension symptoms" that include this weird jaw,temple thing. In which case I shall be blasting out of here like a rocket sometime soon
I have a lot going on but not that. Those are also symptoms of TMJ or so I've heard.

Omg !!! Yes!!! I have been jaw clenching a lot for the last 6 months. I was doing at night but lately have caught myself doing it during the day.

Omg !!! Yes!!! I have been jaw clenching a lot for the last 6 months. I was doing at night but lately have caught myself doing it during the day.
I figured it was anxiety related