7-9-2019 Tuesday live Chat Thread

Having worked with the elderly as my primary job, I can tell you that is not that unusual to have happen. Paranormal, yes.
It was as if someone was waiting for my dad; his transfer chair pivoted while he stood near it.

Reactions: Debi
It was as if someone was waiting for my dad; his transfer chair pivoted while he stood near it.
Yup. Short story for you. Two years ago my husband fell off a ladder and broke every rib on his right side. This landed him in ICU for 30 days. During that time we almost lost him several times. Also during that time, things here at home moved, I heard his voice one night telling me to give his dog her meds and he was calling her name. I told my sons who were here. Next day we go in and the nurse asks, "Who's Skylar?" At the time I heard him he was calling her name. Next thing was the smoke smell in his room and him talking to his dad and grandfather...both deceased. Great conversations were had. Stuff happens when we get nearer to the veil.

Reactions: Ribeyebob
Don't know what your own spiritual beliefs are, Rib, but if you have any, do you believe in an afterlife? Because I think you're being shown there is one.

After my mom died, I inherited the house. I discovered some of her bathroom items neatly placed (tall stuff in the back, labels turned to the front) under my bathroom sink after she died. I think this was her way of telling me the house belongs to me.

After my mom died, I inherited the house. I discovered some of her bathroom items neatly placed (tall stuff in the back, labels turned to the front) under my bathroom sink after she died. I think this was her way of telling me the house belongs to me.
Very well might be. We moms want you kids comfortable and to know we're here for you.

Don't know what your own spiritual beliefs are, Rib, but if you have any, do you believe in an afterlife? Because I think you're being shown there is one.
I think there is something beyond the grave that organized religion has not revealed. Sometimes I think we live to learn the lessons that we will apply when we take our final breath.

Reactions: Debi
Rib, the regulars know I'm fighting a chronic illness and usually have to take a treatment about this time of night, so I'm going to head out in a moment to do that. We have much to talk about and we're glad to have you with us! I'm buzz in and out of here all day and in the evening. I'll catch up with you again soon. For now, I'm going to add you to our Alert PM and wish you a good evening! And as is our custom, Shazam! May you have a blessed and peaceful night!

Reactions: Lynne