7-9-2019 Tuesday live Chat Thread

You will see us use Shazam to say goodnight here. It's something that just stuck after watching the movie...lol

Reactions: T-Bob
I live 90 min from the ocean and 5 hrs from the mountains...boring here.

I was a caregiver for my parents. Before that I drove trucks. I'm going to attend a community college and train to become an ophthalmology assistant. I enjoyed local driving...my knees cannot handle it

Reactions: Debi
I was a caregiver for my parents. Before that I drove trucks. I'm going to attend a community college and train to become an ophthalmology assistant. I enjoyed local driving...my knees cannot handle it
Good for you for caring for the parents! Well done. And good luck with the new career! I am retired from the medical field myself.

Reactions: Ribeyebob
I heard a woman cry yesterday in the house. Why did my mom cry after she died? I heard her cry twice in the house?

I heard a woman cry yesterday in the house. Why did my mom cry after she died? I heard her cry twice in the house?
That could have simply been residual sound, Rib. That can happen. A sound can become recorded sometimes by a home and a playback happens. Especially happens during a time of grief or loss. Very intense energy can happen.