7-9-2018 Monday Live Chat portal

Thanks to your Every Day Carry forum, I'll have to put together a small pack to carry with me on my morning walks. The EDC has a wealth of information.
That's great, Critter. It's a good idea. Sometimes we think if we're just going for a walk or running to the store, we don't need anything, but you just never know when something may come up. Perhaps a pretty young lady will come up and say hey, do you have the time, but you left your phone at home... Good thing you wore your watch! :p But seriously, a great idea. Perhaps you can share your EDC kit with us in the forum when you decide what you will take.

Good morning friends. I think that's the first time I've said that, it's almost noon here. First real day of vacation but nothing planned so I might have a beer or two later. Still warm for a change about 77 here, might mess around with my servers although that's a bit like work so maybe just stick with the beer. Have a great day folks
Have a great day LG and yes, nothing that resembles work on vacation! :D

Reactions: TonyM and 7Critter
Grammarly for windows offline use is free today only, I use it for chrome never used it offline because it is expensive as hell.
Grammarly

Reactions: Paintman
Grammarly for windows offline use is free today only, I use it for chrome never used it offline because it is expensive as hell.
Grammarly
I had a Catholic Nun teach me English in high school. I have forgotten most of it probably, but have retained just enough to save me the cost of Grammarly. :D

The+Blues+Prothers+Pic+01.jpg

FYI, I hate mondays.