7-8-2020 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

Hi Justin, are you beating the Heat ? Looks like the whole country is having a heatwave and if I remember right you're in one of the Dakotas?

1 hour 21 minutes till group prayer
Please join if you wish to

What I learned today...
Naseem Haramein(physicist) just wrote a paper that passed peer review.In it, he wrote an equation that says the Universe is a black hole. As a fundamental structure of space , the Universe obeys the exact solution for the equation for a black hole . It passed peer review because the mathematics of the equations in the paper are accurate and exact. It doesn't seem like we are living in a black hole but that is because the black hole we are living in is so huge. When we think of a black hole we think of an object so dense,so massive that the gravitational force is sucking everything in and not even light can escape from it BUT A black hole the size of our universe has a very low density because of the size of the black hole. When we look out at space it seems spacious,it doesn't feel like a black hole, BUT if you calculate the density of a black hole based on the size of our Universe,it is EXACTLY the density of the air of our atmosphere! The bigger the size of the black hole the lower the density has to be because more mass you can put in there. Put that is yer pipe and smoke it! LOL

38 minutes until group Intention/Prayer

What I learned today...
Naseem Haramein(physicist) just wrote a paper that passed peer review.In it, he wrote an equation that says the Universe is a black hole. As a fundamental structure of space , the Universe obeys the exact solution for the equation for a black hole . It passed peer review because the mathematics of the equations in the paper are accurate and exact. It doesn't seem like we are living in a black hole but that is because the black hole we are living in is so huge. When we think of a black hole we think of an object so dense,so massive that the gravitational force is sucking everything in and not even light can escape from it BUT A black hole the size of our universe has a very low density because of the size of the black hole. When we look out at space it seems spacious,it doesn't feel like a black hole, BUT if you calculate the density of a black hole based on the size of our Universe,it is EXACTLY the density of the air of our atmosphere! The bigger the size of the black hole the lower the density has to be because more mass you can put in there. Put that is yer pipe and smoke it! LOL
My pipe has a black hole in it.

My pipe has a black hole in it.
EXACTLY!You got it! because every proton has a black hole in the middle of it which are all connected to each other via the other proton's black holes....everything is intangeled...and information is shared super super fast and so every proton has the sum of all knowledgr/energy/information (consciousness?) within it thus the holographic/fractal unified field theory! and every part has the sum of the whole within it....kewl

PRAYER IS ON NOW

Posting our evening intention/prayer for those who wish to join.

Dear God of All,

We come together tonight to give thanks. Thanks be for keeping us safe
as we have traveled this road together in the world.
Thanks be for the protection, wisdom and comfort given.

We come with a simple prayer tonight. No fancy words. The prayer is simply "Help".
Please help us find the answers to this virus;
Help us and our families stay safe; help our Nation and the World heal.

Help those who have requested prayer from us and give them your protection, love and healing.

We ask you hear our intentions and prayers this night.