7-7-2019 Sunday Live Chat Thread

Yeah that's for sure

It seems like we cant get through a trip without an accident there was this my sister last year and we had someone in our group last year roll a four wheeler off the side of the mountain now this

It seems like we cant get through a trip without an accident there was this my sister last year and we had someone in our group last year roll a four wheeler off the side of the mountain now this
Stuff happens, hon. I know what you're thinkin' here....is it a curse? Probably not. But some places don't work so well energy wise for some people. And let's not forget you have tried to fly off a cliff yourself. Sometimes we're so busy having fun and thinking we're safe, we miss the little things that cause this kind of accident.

Stuff happens, hon. I know what you're thinkin' here....is it a curse? Probably not. But some places don't work so well energy wise for some people. And let's not forget you have tried to fly off a cliff yourself. Sometimes we're so busy having fun and thinking we're safe, we miss the little things that cause this kind of accident.

I could literally write a fictional horror story and call it sqaw valley (I've actually considered it and still might)

That's for sure
Actually, it might be a good thing for you to do. Think about it.

Hon, I'm going to head out tonight, but if you ever need to talk about any of this, don't hesitate to send me a PM. Your friend will be in my prayers.

That's for sure

I do know that I'm going back to wearing full gear when we go camping again going to buy new gloves and body armor (it's a full thing chest arms shoulders back knees and shins)

I do know that I'm going back to wearing full gear when we go camping again going to buy new gloves and body armor (it's a full thing chest arms shoulders back knees and shins)
Thatta boy. I'm very glad to hear this! Safety, babe.