7-6-2020 Monday Live Chat Thread

Hi all y'all! I gotta say the forum looks so good! I love the improved resolution ALMOST as much as I love Eckhart Tolle. Man...I LOVE that guy!

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Hi all y'all! I gotta say the forum looks so good! I love the improved resolution ALMOST as much as I love Eckhart Tolle. Man...I LOVE that guy!
I saw you were doing a class tonight. You sound like you are enjoying it a lot!

Hi Jad ! The puppy is cute.
He is really sweet. It's funny to see how that showdog bloodline comes thru in his posture. He is really good for Jadmom.

He is really sweet. It's funny to see how that showdog bloodline comes thru in his posture. He is really good for Jadmom.
I’m so happy for your mom. I hope this gives her a good companion.

Reactions: Debi
I saw you were doing a class tonight. You sound like you are enjoying it a lot!
Very much so! Every monday Eckart comes in Live for about an hour or so.Dannion and David Wilcock come in live every sunday for about 4 ½ hours,I have a live Nassim Haramein study group at noon on wednesday. French class on Monday mornings, I also haev a new 30 day -every day-French language challenge/class, pilates 3 x per week and my Memory teacher contacted me and said he has missed me in class so gotta get back on that roll and I have a breathing class every tuesday and thursday for an hour

Very much so! Every monday Eckart comes in Live for about an hour or so.Dannion and David Wilcock come in live every sunday for about 4 ½ hours,I have a live Nassim Haramein study group at noon on wednesday. French class on Monday mornings, I also haev a new 30 day -every day-French language challenge/class, pilates 3 x per week and my Memory teacher contacted me and said he has missed me in class so gotta get back on that roll and I have a breathing class every tuesday and thursday for an hour
Dear LORD, girl! When do you sleep??? lol

and trying for nightly Forum countdown and checking on jadmom and Zeke er Pepper

Reactions: Debi
Wow you are busy! I have to ask about the breathing class. What’s that about?

and trying for nightly Forum countdown and checking on jadmom and Zeke er Pepper
Well, hoping you can fit us in for a Saturday night movie on occasion! lol Good grief, kid!