Welcome to the Official Paranormal Forum
Join today to discuss Paranormal experiences or participate in conversations covering True Ghost Stories, Cryptozoology, UFOs & Aliens, and much more.

7-5-2020 Sunday Live Chat Thread

OP
7Christie

7Christie

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
Hope that everyone had a good 4th of July Celebration. I enjoyed grilled ( lots of everything) with my family. This was the first time that the whole clan got together since early March. We had a great time. Since no local municipalities had fireworks, many neighbors had some pretty impressive fireworks of their own. We watched and listened to fireworks from all around the house from the comfort of our driveway. It was like a multidimensional show.

Last edited:

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
And welcome to Sunday! To my Florida grandson, Happy Birthday, hon.

It's already 94 here, and climbing. Knocked out my internet for just a bit but back now. Wires have a funny way of reacting to heat.

Reactions: Paintman

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
And welcome to Sunday! To my Florida grandson, Happy Birthday, hon.

It's already 94 here, and climbing. Knocked out my internet for just a bit but back now. Wires have a funny way of reacting to heat.
We're catching up to you temp wise.:fire: And, Happy birthday to your grandson!:birthdaycake:

Reactions: Debi

Paintman

Go Go White Sox
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Watching the Twilight Zone Marathon. A very young TJ Hooker is tormented by a monster on the wing of his airplane.

Reactions: 7Christie and Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Watching the Twilight Zone Marathon. A very young TJ Hooker is tormented by a monster on the wing of his airplane.
They are bringing back a lot of the oldies now. I've seen more and more of the older shows "featured" as binge watching events or specials on even the main channels! They have nothing left to offer, so it's like a bit of time travel right now.

OP
7Christie

7Christie

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
My favorite series was The Outer Limits. They are very hard to find these days, but they had some really cool episodes.
I agree. I have looked for movie night and don't find many.