7-5-2020 Sunday Live Chat Thread

The middle one later used jelly at the foot of his sheets so when oldest got in bed he had quite the surprise. It was an every ongoing thing.

My boys were active in the rivalry portion of the program. Especially the oldest two. They protected the youngest but man, the two older ones could go for it.
I don't think a lot of parents really explain to their first kid why they are bringing in a second. Mine sure didn't. Apparently,when they brought my brother home from the hospital...I was 3 ½....I saw that he was a HE and went up to my dad and said I wanted to have a talk with him about something.
LOLOLOL

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter
I once got home to find oldest had tied middle child to a chair and stuffed a dirty sock in his mouth. I got home early and boy, was that kid busted.
hahahaha

I don't think a lot of parents really explain to their first kid why they are bringing in a second. Mine sure didn't. Apparently,when they brought my brother home from the hospital...I was 3 ½....I saw that he was a HE and went up to my dad and said I wanted to have a talk with him about something.
LOLOLOL
LOL Oh, THAT is precious! Honestly! Did you wanna know what the return policy was?

LOL Oh, THAT is precious! Honestly! Did you wanna know what the return policy was?
I do believe after a couple days I said something like "Why is it still here?"

quick tonight Critter!

I do believe after a couple days I said something like "Why is it still here?"
Oh man..."it"....lol My boys had such different personalities it was easy to see why they clashed. I had the oldest rebel boy, the genius middle child, and then the youngest with the special needs. Rebel boy gave me a run for my mama badge.