7-5-2019 Friday Live Chat Thread

Wait...you don't have towel warmers over there?! That's where I first saw and fell in love with the wall kind

I've seen something like that in hotels but are just a radiator. I have a radiator in the bathroom that I use to dry towels but I don't use them warm.

I've seen something like that in hotels but are just a radiator. I have a radiator in the bathroom that I use to dry towels but I don't use them warm.
very cozy on a cold Scottish morning!

Reactions: Lynne and TonyM
We're kinda hardy here I don't put the heating on in the mornings never mind heat a towel lol
you are missin' out...I'm tellin ya! Nice microwaved damp towel on the face is nice too

I'm watching this interesting French series called le secret d'elise. It's about a little girl who died and comes back to interact with another family with a daughter living in her old house. I think she is going to help solve her murder

I'm watching this interesting French series called le secret d'elise. It's about a little girl who died and comes back to interact with another family with a daughter living in her old house. I think she is going to help solve her murder

I've watched some great French productions

OK, peeps. Love you all but I'm listening to the body and the body says bedtime. So! Off I go. See you tomorrow!