7-3-2020 Friday Live Chat Thread

I'm making potato salad as well. Baked beans to go with that. Simple and easy. We're just to hot and tired!
I must confess I bought the potato salad ;)

View attachment 25358
My backyard hitting net had a bad day against a summer storm. I called up the company to get some replacement parts. Well it turns out that Callaway Golf bought that company. Well the long story short, is these guys gave me the best customer service I ever saw in my life.
These guys bent over backwards.
And I tell you what I have to up my customer service game. Callaway set the bar.
And then I was doing chit chat with the customer service guy, and we had 18 million things in common, you can't fake that.
Free little net to tide me over.
Free big net in September. When China gets*** together
Does this bet give you your ball speed?

The Smithereens YouTube I like my rock and roll a little crunchy

Oops, meant to pick up Lynne's quote there, Paint. lol

The heat has made things quite miserable for us here even with air conditioning. We have another air quality warning today and tomorrow. It's been going for about a week now.
We do not have air. I have a small window until in the bedroom. Not much better than a fan

Reactions: Paintman
We do not have air. I have a small window until in the bedroom. Not much better than a fan
I have central air that is old, so also have window unit in our bedroom to boost it. The boy's also each have a window unit in their rooms.

Reactions: Lynne