7-3-2020 Friday Live Chat Thread

Seems that I posted my Mystical Revenge thread at an opportune time.

I just got word yesterday that my vet - the guy who has taken care of all of my animals for 17 years and the same vet who lost control over my dog Lily allowing her to be killed by a car - has “discharged” me from his practice. He no longer wants to care for my animals.

My GF and I had found the heart to trust him to see and potentially spay Maggie. And he has the testicles to discharge us from his practice. The guy whose business killed our dog. Sounds like someone needs ”The WandS Treatment” (patent pending).

Hi Everyone! Had a little time to do some reading/surfing here today and just could-not-resist this one!!! Had to login-dishes can wait...:D:imp: You sound remarkably like, hmmm. ME. lololol If you only knew how many times I BEGGED Debi... "Let me smite em Debi, please let me smite em... PLEASE! " Often enough that two weeks here and she knew before I did who would make my list and PM'd me BEFORE I got there with a "NO. No No No Smiting!!!! Hold Childe. Hold. Tell you what, just avoid the situation altogether. THIS is an interesting post - see what you think."

Angels Walk Here indeed! Took em months and months but hey! I haven't smited, tried to smite, or contracted out a smite in quite some time now. Thank you for making me smile!

Hi Everyone! Had a little time to do some reading/surfing here today and just could-not-resist this one!!! Had to login-dishes can wait...:D:imp: You sound remarkably like, hmmm. ME. lololol If you only knew how many times I BEGGED Debi... "Let me smite em Debi, please let me smite em... PLEASE! " Often enough that two weeks here and she knew before I did who would make my list and PM'd me BEFORE I got there with a "NO. No No No Smiting!!!! Hold Childe. Hold. Tell you what, just avoid the situation altogether. THIS is an interesting post - see what you think."

Angels Walk Here indeed! Took em months and months but hey! I haven't smited, tried to smite, or contracted out a smite in quite some time now. Thank you for making me smile!
Spiritual siblings we are at least Donna. I really appreciate the smiting support!!!:D:D:D:tonguewink:

Reactions: 7Critter
I am NOT disregarding your pain Wands... I thought I should say that. You'd be better off messing with my kids then my dogs... but you DID make me smile... and that is a wonder today. He'll get his. And you are free of HIS ewwwwww muddy stuff...
Well you know - I try to behave and maybe even forgive but the vet’s stupid processes just won‘t stop following me around.

By the way Donna, when I read your repeated use of the word ”smite”, the concept which kept creeping into my mind was “I am your karma”. Now I know that is clearly a little high and might and even boastful, but you know...it has a ring to it.

Reactions: garnetsilver
A Girl Like You YouTube

Hey Donna. How is my all-time favorite person doing ?
I'm just wedgeing golf balls in the backyard and Hank Aaron is still the champ. My God I need baseball season
Shoeless Joe is going to be one year old in a few days

Attachments

• 20200124_211121.jpg
    20200124_211121.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 45