7-3-2020 Friday Live Chat Thread

Good Friday morning. Sorry I missed being here yesterday. I had a super busy day. I didn’t get home from delivering my parents groceries until 8:30pm. I still had to take care of stuff at home. So by the time I sat down it was late.
A little good news on my SIL situation, she has made some small improvements. She is back in rehab and out of the hospital and is up and walking. This will be a long journey to recovery from this auto immune disease. Prayers are having a huge effect because honestly last week I felt we were loosing the fight. Thank you all. Btw her son is also a member here although he doesn’t interact.
Today is also the last day of my daughters job at the hospital. She will start her new carrier in the school system on Monday. Thank you all for the prayers of protection during this pandemic. She is happy to be starting in a new place.

Good morning Paintman. What’s in your agenda today?

Good morning Paintman. What’s in your agenda today?
Moving 3 trees. It's not what I really want to do but the shoulder and back development is top-notch.
You ?
If you are not riding a horse you are wasting a day.

Reactions: Donna K.
Good Morning PNFers.

Seems that I posted my Mystical Revenge thread at an opportune time.

I just got word yesterday that my vet - the guy who has taken care of all of my animals for 17 years and the same vet who lost control over my dog Lily allowing her to be killed by a car - has “discharged” me from his practice. He no longer wants to care for my animals.

My GF and I had found the heart to trust him to see and potentially spay Maggie. And he has the testicles to discharge us from his practice. The guy whose business killed our dog. Sounds like someone needs ”The WandS Treatment” (patent pending).

20200628_090218.jpg
My backyard hitting net had a bad day against a summer storm. I called up the company to get some replacement parts. Well it turns out that Callaway Golf bought that company. Well the long story short, is these guys gave me the best customer service I ever saw in my life.
These guys bent over backwards.
And I tell you what I have to up my customer service game. Callaway set the bar.
And then I was doing chit chat with the customer service guy, and we had 18 million things in common, you can't fake that.
Free little net to tide me over.
Free big net in September. When China gets*** together