7-3-2020 Friday Live Chat Thread

I felt that in your first message. My returning presence - even though an attempt to be trusting of his future. Are - may also serve to repeat the pain of his failure to adequately are for Lily. In that case, he might not be able to heal fully. I deserve to give him that opportunity too.
That's my boy....I knew you'd see it. Just had to take your own pain out of the way for a minute. :<3

Howwwwwevvver. I was good until...we just now received an email reminder from our now ex-vet regarding us of Maggie’s coming appointment. Ha!

Which then reminded me of the even less impressive and clearly heartless automated email we received with text of, “Thank you for letting our practice care for Lily” the day after they lost her.

I‘ve shared their shame here. I can now let it go.

Howwwwwevvver. I was good until...we just now received an email reminder from our now ex-vet regarding us of Maggie’s coming appointment. Ha!

Which then reminded me of the even less impressive and clearly heartless automated email we received with text of, “Thank you for letting our practice care for Lily” the day after they lost her.

I‘ve shared their shame here. I can now let it go.
It can be really hard to let go....I know...been there! There's a spell/ritual for that. ;)

It can be really hard to let go....I know...been there! There's a spell/ritual for that. ;)
I’m clearly open to magick so spell me away.

In the mean time, I’ll go drive around in my SUV with the stereo turned way up so I can sing “Let it go!” at the top of my lungs.

It's sucks.
You hate everything for all the right reasons. The vet needs a tune-up
And i do the right thing. Just take a breath and take The High Ground. It doesn't mean that you can't double back and f*** them up later.
I've found they normally do that to themselves eventually. ;)

106686788_3165134890175777_5030917214332139136_n.jpg