7-3-2020 Friday Live Chat Thread

Well I’m heading out. I will be back later when I can’t sleep. Don’t now I’m going to just lay on the couch lol.

Reactions: Debi
Well I’m heading out. I will be back later when I can’t sleep. Don’t now I’m going to just lay on the couch lol.
Get some rest, Lynne. I await Jad's puppy reports tomorrow. This could be a book.

Lynne , your neighbor with the fireworks has moved into my neighborhood.

Lynne , your neighbor with the fireworks has moved into my neighborhood.
I don't live that close to anyone but now we have them too. And Boiler is not happy. She's growling at them.

Good night Angel. I will finish my late dinner and head towards bed too. Night all. Pleasant dreams.

I wish you all good rest! And hope to see updates from all this weekend on how it goes for each of you.

Reactions: 7Critter
Why in the world would he do that! Guilt ? I’m with Duke. Lol Nuke him. Lol.

9780873641869-us.jpg

My go to manual for such things. Not for the faint of heart.

Join us for the evening intention/prayer...

Dear God of All,

We come together tonight to give thanks. Thanks be for keeping us safe as we have traveled this road together in the world. Thanks be for the protection, wisdom and comfort given.

And we come with a simple prayer tonight. No fancy words. The prayer is simply
"Help". Please help us find the answers to this virus. Help us and our families stay safe. Help our Nation and the World heal.

We ask you hear our intentions and prayers this night.
AMEN!