7-26-2020 Sunday Live Chat Thread

Yep I just let him have his way with the tv. I read or knit. The poor guy doesn’t get to do much with his health issues. So I just let it go. However horror movies before breakfast sends me into the bedroom with my cup of tea.
I never know what we're watching. Unless we're on a Western. I live with a pro-surfer here.

I never know what we're watching. Unless we're on a Western. I live with a pro-surfer here.
Yes !!! Jim does the same. If I actually try to watch what he has on, it is suddenly a different show! I have mostly given up lol.

Yes !!! Jim does the same. If I actually try to watch what he has on, it is suddenly a different show! I have mostly given up lol.
We married twins. I know how ya feel. The minute I start to watch, he's off and running somewhere else. OR I watch a whole darn show and he switches it right before the ending! ARG! Makes me nuts! And commercials...he surfs all over to other commercials.

Reactions: Lynne
The plan tomorrow is to tackle my closet. I decided today it is so messed up that I must break down and clean it. If I don’t show up here you know it got the best of me. I am probably under some boxes and single shoes lol

The plan tomorrow is to tackle my closet. I decided today it is so messed up that I must break down and clean it. If I don’t show up here you know it got the best of me. I am probably under some boxes and single shoes lol
OMG...is it like that room cleaning you did??? If we don't hear from you in 48 hours I'll call 911...lol