7-26-2018 Thursday Live Chat Thread

I shall return....!

1.What is a "lower field" and 2. 30 wild turkeys sounds like a lot of turkey! We have a few peacocks around here. Well I heard we HAD one around here when I was in L.A. The poor thing stayed up on mom's roof for a week,pooping everywhere.mom tried to catch it,everyone tried to catch it...and it screamed...a lot.....so Jadmom put a hit on it. Guy shows up in full African Safari regalia with a giant gun and the peacock was no more. I said I don't wanna piss her off ,she'll have me exterminated
LOL It was a lot of turkeys. And the lower field is the one that is down the hill and lower in elevation compared to the west or East fields. It's farmer talk, babe.

Jadmom takes things rather seriously! YIKES! I love the Safari regalia....if you're gonna hire someone, make sure they wear the right uniform for the job!

LOL It was a lot of turkeys. And the lower field is the one that is down the hill and lower in elevation compared to the west or East fields. It's farmer talk, babe.

Jadmom takes things rather seriously! YIKES! I love the Safari regalia....if you're gonna hire someone, make sure they wear the right uniform for the job!

I like the lower field !yes,I was not pleased when I found out she put out the hit. She still talks about the Big Game Hunter outfit-

I like the lower field !yes,I was not pleased when I found out she put out the hit. She still talks about the Big Game Hunter outfit-
hehe....anybody keep the feathers at least?

Not sure if Debi has mentioned this, but we are moving a few threads, creating a few more Forums (groupings of threads). We will leave temporary and in some case permanent re-directs for when you go to the old location. Look around, explore the new forums and please comment on the organization of topics.

Reactions: Debi and Charleh
Not sure if Debi has mentioned this, but we are moving a few threads, creating a few more Forums (groupings of threads). We will leave temporary and in some case permanent re-directs for when you go to the old location. Look around, explore the new forums and please comment on the organization of topics.
As my husband told Critter, this is what happens when you leave a sick woman sitting in the living room too long. She starts wanting to move furniture around.....lol Cirtter has been moving it for me and I thank you, sir.

Reactions: Charleh
As my husband told Critter, this is what happens when you leave a sick woman sitting in the living room too long. She starts wanting to move furniture around.....lol Cirtter has been moving it for me and I thank you, sir.
I can tell you’re a little stir crazy because you want the site a little bigger. The layouts pretty good

I can tell you’re a little stir crazy because you want the site a little bigger. The layouts pretty good
It's actually not "bigger"...same square footage. :D I just added a few rooms into existing space. A wall here, a nook there....

Reactions: Charleh
It's actually not "bigger"...same square footage. :D I just added a few rooms into existing space. A wall here, a nook there....
A couple crawl spaces and sorting out the attic (archives)

Reactions: Debi