7-26-2018 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Farm country...one of the perils of living between fields.

Farm country...one of the perils of living between fields.
I remember waking up one morning around 6:00 am and our trees during the fall were filled with roosting turkeys! First and last time I had ever seen turkeys in a tree. That was in the late 90's or early 2000's.

Last year the lower field had a flock of wild turkeys down there for days. Probably 30 of them! Never had seen that before.

We come back together tonight for show night, and quite the program! We did a bit of Skinwalker Ranch last week and everyone wanted to know more. Thanks to Lynne, we have found you MUCH more....details, stories and real monsters abound tonight. Join us at 10 PM Eastern for the rest of the story of Skinwalker Ranch with George Knapp.

Ohhhhhhh this looks like a good one! I was up all night studying my Freakin' French course. I get alll energized and focused and once I'm up past 3:00am I ain't sleepin..oh until 5:45 AM. Exactly one hour before jewel wakes up.:eek::eek::eek: So a nice Skinwalker story and an early evening sounds like a good idea.

Hiya folks!! Hiya BB !

Reactions: Debi
Ohhhhhhh this looks like a good one! I was up all night studying my Freakin' French course. I get alll energized and focused and once I'm up past 3:00am I ain't sleepin..oh until 5:45 AM. Exactly one hour before jewel wakes up.:eek::eek::eek: So a nice Skinwalker story and an early evening sounds like a good idea.

Hiya folks!! Hiya BB !
This one gives a LOT of the stories of what happened. Nice and freaky, Jad. You'll love it.

Last year the lower field had a flock of wild turkeys down there for days. Probably 30 of them! Never had seen that before.

1.What is a "lower field" and 2. 30 wild turkeys sounds like a lot of turkey! We have a few peacocks around here. Well I heard we HAD one around here when I was in L.A. The poor thing stayed up on mom's roof for a week,pooping everywhere.mom tried to catch it,everyone tried to catch it...and it screamed...a lot.....so Jadmom put a hit on it. Guy shows up in full African Safari regalia with a giant gun and the peacock was no more. I said I don't wanna piss her off ,she'll have me exterminated

Reactions: Debi
This one gives a LOT of the stories of what happened. Nice and freaky, Jad. You'll love it.

i mean,who doesn't wanna hear about my favorite portmanteau: SKIN + WALKER eeeeek!