7-23-2021 Friday Live Chat

876-n.jpg
nadeau-theandrewnadeau-investor-so-s-like-spoon-going-into-babys-mouth-orville-wright-but-air...jpeg

Three that I can think of, and an additional pair of old mucking shoes with the garden tools.

Well, good morning all! Friday is finally here.

I went to bed at a decent hour last night so of course laid there wide awake for two hours. So I'm not at my best again this morning. Come to think of it, I'm never at my best first thing in the morning, lol.

Today is a state holiday, traffic on the morning commute was light. We used to get it off for the first 25 years I worked here, then about ten years ago, we lost fully half of our paid holidays, so today I'm at work. Trying to at least get away a bit early, we'll see what the morning brings.

Paul, remember when I did that putter modification a few years ago that I posted ? I added lead counterweight in the shaft.

Anyway I pulled out the shaft extension and melted and drilled out some lead to lighten it. Put on a new grip and wow ! I matched the same balance point as my other light heavy -putter. So I was a good guesser.
20210722_174850.jpg
The shaft extension is in the small vice grips. It started with 250 g of lead in there, and I removed 100 grams (ish). Didn't have my scale with me.

Reactions: 7Critter and Paulm