7-23-2021 Friday Live Chat

Nope, have not seen one yet. I rarely get a choice on TV, as you may have noticed!

Paint, I'm pretty pooped out tonight. Hate to bail on ya but my body says rest now. I'm going to wish you a good night and hope we have some peeps here tomorrow! Love to you and to the kitty boys!

216173749_845868256044763_6173102581188284246_n.jpg

With all my bad news this week, I decided to watch for moments of humor. I have one to share with you that made me laugh today!

My son is growing a small but mighty little garden out front. He has a few tomatoes, chives, etc., out there that he has been working on. Our neighbor down the way has some free range chickens and a duck that follows the chickens around like some sort of guard. They occasionally march down this way. I looked out the window today to see my very tall son waving his arms around and cussing his head off as he charged at the bird brigade that was out there munching his garden. Birds were squawking, kid was screaming, and the duck sniper was trying to nip his leg! Picture a young ZZ Top doing bird battle. Feathers were flying along with a ponytail and goatee! The birds finally backed off, the duck reluctantly retreated (probably going home to find it's hidden weapon stash) and a chicken wire fence was erected around the garden area. The whole scene would have been a hit on youtube if I'd had my camera. No one was harmed..well, maybe one duck bite that required a bandaid, and all tomatoes are accounted for. ;bg3
Hahahaaa

• Haha
Reactions: garnetsilver