7-23-2021 Friday Live Chat

Im good. I had a good week and seemed to be gaining strength and stamina at a much faster rate.
You know how you feel when you have a cold coming on ? All of a sudden all the symptoms start to appear at once? I had a feeling like that but in reverse.
I had that moment last Tuesday morning but it was a feeling of strength & vitality. It lasted all week.
Go figure...

Reactions: Debi
One step at a time. I know this has to be frustrating to you! Still in my prayers. I must say I've been doing a lot of praying lately.

Reactions: Paintman
I wasn't exactly thrilled to realize how out of shape I am. Today I moved some big logs around that were a real eyesore. 10 minutes work. But I couldn't have done that last week.
I think it's really neat that for the first time in a long time , I can set some goals and train for them because it really means something now. That's exciting.
Concurrently a lot of my brain fog cleared.

• Love it
Reactions: garnetsilver
I wasn't exactly thrilled to realize how out of shape I am. Today I moved some big logs around that were a real eyesore. 10 minutes work. But I couldn't have done that last week.
I think it's really neat that for the first time in a long time , I can set some goals and train for them because it really means something now. That's exciting.
Concurrently a lot of my brain fog cleared.
Sounds like you're moving forward. That's so good to hear, hon! You may get on that golf course sooner than you think. :)

Reactions: Paintman
Law & Order with Jeff Goldblum.
I like him and Dennis Farina the best.
And pro wrestling during the commercial breaks.
And I'm guessing you are watching Cowboys ?

Law & Order with Jeff Goldblum.
I like him and Dennis Farina the best.
And pro wrestling during the commercial breaks.
And I'm guessing you are watching Cowboys ?
We are currently on a break watching people buy houses instead of horses. Nice change of pace! Won't last too long but I'll take it. These people who win a million dollars then buy these big old homes...does anyone tell them about the taxes on those things???