7-23-2021 Friday Live Chat

lol. you need a western library built up for emergency use only. gunsmoke, the rifleman, bonanza. every season every episode...
I have GRIT TV channel. Got 'em all, 24/7. I know more about the old west than I care to know, Paul. Yee ha!

• Haha
Reactions: Paintman and Paulm
im trying to turn what was a graphic novel idea into an actual book. it had gotten to long for a G.N so i figured i would write it as a short story. think ill publish it on google play when finished just to knock that book writing thing off my bucket list......

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
im trying to turn what was a graphic novel idea into an actual book. it had gotten to long for a G.N so i figured i would write it as a short story. think ill publish it on google play when finished just to knock that book writing thing off my bucket list......
Do it! Then post us a link so we can read it! I'm glad to see the creative writing going on around here. Garnet and Jad are both writing as well.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
Do it! Then post us a link so we can read it! I'm glad to see the creative writing going on around here. Garnet and Jad are both writing as well.
thats cool. im no writer for sure, not the novel type writer anyways... i dont expect it will make the N.Y times best seller list but i can at least cross that off the list of things ive wanted to do....lol.
it is cool we have so many writers here. it would be cool if some would write short stories to share. those would be cool to read.

thats cool. im no writer for sure, not the novel type writer anyways... i dont expect it will make the N.Y times best seller list but i can at least cross that off the list of things ive wanted to do....lol.
it is cool we have so many writers here. it would be cool if some would write short stories to share. those would be cool to read.
I'm willing to host any stories here on site. Ask and it shall be so, gang.

Reactions: Paulm
Gotta run and do the cooking thing. It's gonna be a fast cook tonight. Too hot out there! Catch everyone later this evening. Nice chatting, Paul!

Reactions: Paulm
I'm willing to host any stories here on site. Ask and it shall be so, gang.
yes, some of you have a great way of writing, a way with words that is fun to read and pulls you in. share some stories.

Gotta run and do the cooking thing. It's gonna be a fast cook tonight. Too hot out there! Catch everyone later this evening. Nice chatting, Paul!
ok Debi, nice chatting, take care. later

With all my bad news this week, I decided to watch for moments of humor. I have one to share with you that made me laugh today!

My son is growing a small but mighty little garden out front. He has a few tomatoes, chives, etc., out there that he has been working on. Our neighbor down the way has some free range chickens and a duck that follows the chickens around like some sort of guard. They occasionally march down this way. I looked out the window today to see my very tall son waving his arms around and cussing his head off as he charged at the bird brigade that was out there munching his garden. Birds were squawking, kid was screaming, and the duck sniper was trying to nip his leg! Picture a young ZZ Top doing bird battle. Feathers were flying along with a ponytail and goatee! The birds finally backed off, the duck reluctantly retreated (probably going home to find it's hidden weapon stash) and a chicken wire fence was erected around the garden area. The whole scene would have been a hit on youtube if I'd had my camera. No one was harmed..well, maybe one duck bite that required a bandaid, and all tomatoes are accounted for. ;bg3

image009-copy.jpg
09a7d4d0fba0cdb6787f80a6daaea8db365b309e82859b6fae8c577542ee685d.jpg

Reactions: Debi