7-22-2017 Saturday Live Chat Thread

I know Jad plans on attending, and Mr. Bird shall be part of the audiance. I will be reporting any (snide or otherwise) comments on his behalf. lol Lynne should be here, and I have personally invited several others on PM. Sea may or may not...he's at the beach and depending on his internet connection we shall see. Armand will arrive slightly late but will be here.

I am reaching out to all new members with info on our programming here so everyone is aware of our line up.

Reactions: T-Bob
I know Jad plans on attending, and Mr. Bird shall be part of the audiance. I will be reporting any (snide or otherwise) comments on his behalf. lol Lynne should be here, and I have personally invited several others on PM. Sea may or may not...he's at the beach and depending on his internet connection we shall see. Armand will arrive slightly late but will be here.
I'm sure you and Mr. Bird will recognize actor Bob Steele from his million Westerns.

I'm sure you and Mr. Bird will recognize actor Bob Steele from his million Westerns.
It gets funny sometimes as you type here and he yells out the same info...lol "That's so and so from..."

Reactions: T-Bob
BRB going to grab my popcorn. I left it in the kitchen so I wouldn't eat it...lol

Mrs C is joining me and watching the Saturday selections.

Ohhhhhhh I seem to be here before......:angel !!!

actually doesn't count unless after 7pm(my time of course)

howdy!

Reactions: Debi and T-Bob