7-22-2017 Saturday Live Chat Thread

Yes. Perhaps every day, I think about the people that have come across my path and how they have changed my life.
Same here. As I look back, I can see how each person shifted or changed my direction, even if it is just ever so slightly. :)

Reactions: Paintman
Actor John Heard Dead at 72

Actor, John Heard, best known for his role as Peter McCallister in Home Alone, has died at the age of 72.

TMZ reports the beloved star of several mega ‘80s and ‘90s films died on Friday in a Palo Alto, California hotel.

The news agency reports via family sources that Heard was “found dead in a hotel by the maid service.” While authorities were called to the scene for a medical emergency, he was pronounced dead on the scene.

TMZ reports that the coroner is investigating, and cause of death is unclear at this time, but does reveal that the star of films like Big, Beaches and The Pelican Brief had “minor back surgery” on Wednesday at Stanford Medical Center and was staying at the hotel while he recovered.

The Washington, D.C. native was best known for his role as the lovable dad from 20th Century Fox's Home Alone and its sequel. Heard was nominated for an Emmy Award in 1999 for guest starring on The Sopranos. Over the years, he had recurring roles on CSI: Miami and Prison Break.

Kq32OPQ.jpg

Reactions: Debi
Well well well. Mystery solved. I hooked up the grass bagger on my tractor yesterday. It wasn't picking up the clippings very well at all. :(Disappointed. So I read the manual. The upshot is it won't pick up unless the blade is running at full power and the tractor is in low gear. So, when it dries up a bit today, I'm "Going To Follow The Manual.":)
We have had heavy storms at night since Wed., and it won't let up until Sun. night. The northern suburbs were flooded last week, and can't keep up.:( (There is lots of lake and rivers north of Chicago.)

Well well well. Mystery solved. I hooked up the grass bagger on my tractor yesterday. It wasn't picking up the clippings very well at all. :(Disappointed. So I read the manual. The upshot is it won't pick up unless the blade is running at full power and the tractor is in low gear. So, when it dries up a bit today, I'm "Going To Follow The Manual.":)
We have had heavy storms at night since Wed., and it won't let up until Sun. night. The northern suburbs were flooded last week, and can't keep up.:( (There is lots of lake and rivers north of Chicago.)
First...why don't men read the instructions FIRST? lol

And I've seen the storms up there. Thank you for keeping them north! :) We've had a few pop ups this week but not the major stuff you've had!