7-20-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

OK, gang. You all know me too well and I appreciate the PM's asking if all is OK. To put you in the loop, my husband was smoking in the bathroom with his O2 on. This is a big no no, precisely because it can blow up into a fireball, which is what happened yesterday. He has some serious facial/nose burns and we are dealing with the medical issues right now. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. I hope to be back on a regular basis very soon. Meanwhile it's as I can, but the staff and mods are here for you! I'm reading your posts as I can so keep making me laugh!

I married Wyle E Coyote....

image(3).png

OK, gang. You all know me too well and I appreciate the PM's asking if all is OK. To put you in the loop, my husband was smoking in the bathroom with his O2 on. This is a big no no, precisely because it can blow up into a fireball, which is what happened yesterday. He has some serious facial/nose burns and we are dealing with the medical issues right now. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. I hope to be back on a regular basis very soon. Meanwhile it's as I can, but the staff and mods are here for you! I'm reading your posts as I can so keep making me laugh!

I married Wyle E Coyote....

View attachment 33716
Prayers your way from us, too.