7-20-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

173392956_10219417776136212_749183284702875543_n.jpg

good morning everyone. very heavy storms yesterday and overnight here, my backyard is about a foot deep in water still this morning , last night was worse, hopefully it is now over and we will see the sun today.

Good morning Paul, Paint, Critter! Send that rain this way, Paul. Dry as a bone here. All I'm watering now is my vegetables and a handful of trees are getting a good soak every two weeks. The lawn is toast. How come weeds don't die-off without regular watering? We should just plant weeds instead of grass, lol.

A pain pill mix up meant I tossed and turned for a while longer than usual last night, only ended up getting about 4-1/2 hours of sleep and I'm paying the price now. Stiff, sore, and TIRED. But my next project is running late ahead of me so I have some time to take it a bit easy this morning. Too bad it won't last, lol.

Disappointed that Skinwalker Ranch is done for the season, but there's a new episode of GA on D+ on Thursday, and a new episode of Destination Fear on Saturday. No investigations this weekend (State holiday, a big deal around here, it pretty much pre-empts everything else) so a chance to inventory and organize. Nothing needs repair after the last time out, always a good thing.

Since being on the wrong side of 60, I've noticed that little things that used to irritate me and force me into immediate action, no longer seem to matter much, lol. How badly a chore needs to get done is now a physics problem. Inertia and rest-mass now have to be figured-in, along with both static and sliding friction. If you can't follow along with the math, no worries, the solution almost always equals "It can wait".