7-2-2020 Thursday Live Chat Thread

hey everyone. it's Vanna AKA paranormalnut24.. it's been quite a while I hope everybody has been doing good! so glad to be able to chat again!!
Hi Vanna. Good to see you. Can you please pick one membership and stick with it ? Personally, I like the name Vanna.

I read in the paper that some cities in PA are trying to get a bill passed (or something like that) about the constant fireworks going off. It's affecting veterans, the elderly, children; pets, you name it. It is hard to get excited about them when people are indulging in them all of the time and at all hours. Unfortunately, nothing can be done until September so I will probably wear earplugs all weekend.

Dear God of All,

We come together tonight to give thanks. Thanks be for keeping us safe as we have traveled this road together in the world. Thanks be for the protection, wisdom and comfort given.

And we come with a simple prayer tonight. No fancy words. The prayer is simply
"Help". Please help us find the answers to this virus. Help us and our families stay safe. Help our Nation and the World heal.

We ask you hear our intentions and prayers this night.
amen

Hi Vanna. Good to see you. Can you please pick one membership and stick with it ? Personally, I like the name Vanna.
I had forgot all of my information for my other account that's why I made a new one lol