7-2-2020 Thursday Live Chat Thread

WandS, I am so darn happy for you.
Christie spinning the tunes of my youth. When you are a kid you listen to what Mom wants to listen to on the record player. Ray Charels.

WandS, I am so darn happy for you.
Christie spinning the tunes of my youth. When you are a kid you listen to what Mom wants to listen to on the record player. Ray Charels.
Thanks for sharing your positivity with me this morning Paint. Yes, 7’s choice of PNF morning musack made me race off to iTunes to download a few songs already.

This proud Fur-baby Papa is happy to report that Maggie is making herself part of the family. She slept on the family bed last night. Now all five of us have slept together very soundly. And, nobody growled or hissed at each other - well, me and the GF did but that‘s every nights’ bedtime here.
Good morning all.
Great news Wands! I’m so happy for all of you. I hope Maggie gives you many clues about herself. I guessing she was loved by a family and was somehow separated.

This proud Fur-baby Papa is happy to report that Maggie is making herself part of the family. She slept on the family bed last night. Now all five of us have slept together very soundly. And, nobody growled or hissed at each other - well, me and the GF did but that‘s every nights’ bedtime here.

Thanks for the report, WandS. I am happy to hear your news.

Last edited:
Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Good morning all.
Great news Wands! I’m so happy for all of you. I hope Maggie gives you many clues about herself. I guessing she was loved by a family and was somehow separated.
You know Lynne - as I mentioned earlier I think - her tail is docked. Plus, she knows a couple of basic commands. So though she was picked up off the streets as a stray, and was not chipped, I still think she has a domestic backstory which is yet to be revealed.

Reactions: Paulm and Paintman
WandS , figuring out the backstory of a pet is a tough putt. I am so happy that you and yours that you found a new friend.
Mom drove her Psychic Network friends to a psychic that lives just south of Notre Dame. Mom was not getting a reading but they know each other. He came up in passing.
Told the story about how that cat I found was damaged. Every puzzle piece fits.
1723.jpeg
Patch lives with my brother and is living the life of Riley.

and is living the life of Riley
You know, Riley might want that life back! :p

But a greatly timed story Paint. You know, I live fewer than three miles from Cassadaga. I should probably wonder over there to see if I have any local pet psychics I might tap for info.

I'll have to "shield up" before I wonder into their little town else my brain gets tingly and I start to drift into a fog. Happens every damn time I'm there unshielded. But now I have my missing-one-eye-seeing-eye-dog Maggie to help me navigate even in my foggy state so I've got backup.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I'm sooo happy to hear this report! Sounds like she may have been a working dog, Wands.